Sunday, April 13, 2014

And these happened

Also from this weekend- phone pics.

What else happened...

I started C25k treadmill version.  I felt lazy since Andy's signed up for 3 halfs and a full marathon so far this year (3 rock n rolls and The Oatmeal's "Beat the Blerch") Yes this is not even close to what he does, but it doesn't come easy to me.  I am working on keeping the pace slow.  On the website it said "if you can run slower, you're probably going too fast." I have a problem running slow since all of my running in the past has been for speed (running the bases, trying to make/avoid a tackle, etc) so going slow to pace myself and not use all my energy up in a short period of time is hard for me.  I set the walking pace at 3 and the running at 4 so hopefully I can get far on that.  They say speed comes with a lot of practice after you have distances down. I will update as I go!

We packed up all the bottles.  Kellan can now drink out of the hard-top sippy cups (those rubber ones break so easily) so we have no need for the bottles anymore.

We went to the park






This cracked me up because Sawyer and Andy were playing hide and seek and Sawyer was hiding here:

No comments:

Post a Comment