Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas '13

Christmas morning Sawyer and Kellan slept long enough for us to get an OK night of sleep (considering how late we were up.)  We let them downstairs to get to the presents.  First was the stockings, and Sawyer got a pair of shin guards.  We signed him up for kidz love soccer for mid-January indoor and the 3 1/2-4 year olds are in the tot class which is no parents and shin guards required.  We were so excited to get him some, but they are a tad bit big.  The socks go up to his crotch!

Here they are (with other presents already opened in the picture)  I have no idea why this kid won't wear pants anymore.  I force him to outside the house.

Sawyer opened his Santa present and it was exactly what he asked him for- an orange Ninja Turtle Dreamlite.  Kellan didn't get too much because he's a baby (a few small things), but Sawyer got a Thomas track, a Hot Wheels track that goes on the wall, a Disney Planes tent/sleeping bag set, and a helicopter from grandma Smith.

Andy got me this sweet sweater from Archie McPhee's that I really wanted

And tickets to "The Sing-Off live" in March (it is an American Idol-style TV show with a capella groups) He also got me weird desk things for work (like a mini bean bag chair for my phone)

I made Andy this medal/bib holder and entry to the Seattle Rock 'n' Roll half in June.

We were getting ready for guests and found out my cousin and Cooper were coming.  My first thought was the poor toy room.  Avery is a sweet little girl but Cooper wreaks havoc.  Everyone showed up and first thing he comes over to Sawyer and asks to play with the train he was playing with, then he went in the toy room and started overturning the buckets on the floor.  Sawyer was SO good though and shared all his toys.  The kids all got a few more toys too.  I think it went OK.



Grandma and my cousin Josh fed Kellan more cake

Grandpa John and Cooper fighting



He loves his new sleeping bag

Playing the xbox Erik brought over

Going to bed in his new jammies with his Dream Lite


No comments:

Post a Comment