Monday, June 13, 2011

Pay Stub

I looked at my pay stub for the first time in awhile (I get direct deposit so I normally just check the final result and can tell if there is an issue based on my hours and final pay).  I didn't realize so much went to taxes, union dues, medical, 401k, charity, etc.  The total out of my last check was $450! Ouch. I'm hoping that some of those things only come out of one check each month, but I have a feeling it is only my union dues and medical that won't which is only about $85 of that. I'm all for paying taxes (really, I am pro-tax), but it still hits hard when you see what you SHOULD have taken home and what you actually do, haha!

1 comment:

  1. online pay stub generator

    Online Paycheck Stubs only in $5.95 and are simple to use, secure, web based tool that consent employees to see their recent or past pay stubs anywhere, anytime, through the internet and more information then visit: www.pay-stub.co

    ReplyDelete