Thursday, June 16, 2011

Costco run brings Boris Bear

Today at work I walked out from the back room into a conversation about sandwiches.  Apparently one of our (still intoxicated) coworkers convinced Natalie to get sandwich makings at Costco.  We decided what we wanted and I went with her for a "15 minute break".  We got the most delicious turkey sandwiches, kettle chips, the most perfect grapes, and root beer floats.  What a good way to make a day that was off to a bad start, turn into an awesome one!

Anyway, I didn't mention the best part.  As I was walking in, I saw Boris.  Well, he would soon be named Boris.  He is a giant bear and the second I saw him, I knew I wanted to get him for Sawyer's birthday.  I threw him in our cart and he took up the whole thing :)

I had Andy come bring me something to work, and had him pick up Boris as a surprise (he had no idea what I got Sawyer).  It was so funny because I had him buckled into the front seat.  Andy took him home and Sawyer loved him!  I don't know where he will be stored, but I'm glad we got him!


2 comments: