Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whew

I feel like we have been overwhelmed lately, but that not much has gone on enough to blog about. I think it will be a series of little things that don't relate as usual.

I think it is getting warmer out.  The cherry blossoms in the mini-park across our street came out and I have seen daffodils sprouting. This is good news because I am not doing well in the cold and our power bill has been extreme because it needs to be at least 70 wherever I am.


I also had my first "game" yesterday where I had to play the whole time (no subs).  We played Eugene for a half and Seattle Breakers for a half in a round robin thing.  It was fun but I don't think i have ever been so sore in my life!  I think playing "lock" in a scrum is like the hardest thing out there- getting pulled in every direction! I had fun and I got a couple tackles at least.  One of the teams was HUGE though and I seriously wrapped around a girl and she drug me a ways just me holding onto her shorts- it was actually really funny but i slowed her down enough for someone else to get her.  We tied Eugene and got dominated by Seattle but it is ok because they are solid teams and we are brand new.
Theres my dumb head wrap tape I had to put on to save my ears from cauliflower ear.  It seriously made me dizzy so i am loosening that thing up next time.

There is me and a girl from Eugene reaching for the ball. You do that when it goes out of bounds- the person throwing it in has to throw in the middle.
Sawyer has been a bit of a handful going everywhere he knows he isnt supposed to be.  He loves standing, but hates it once he is up there.  It is also stressful because sometimes he tries to move somewhere he doesn't have a good grip to and falls down a lot and we can't catch him everytime.  It makes me so sad to see him hit his head!  Here he is with a fake mustache i got out of a vending machine:

I can't think of anything else, but tomorrow I get braces so look forward to that one.... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment