Friday, February 27, 2015

LIftin' & Portland

Saturdays are super long days at the gym.  For some reason this last Saturday, it was just girls and we KILLED those workouts.  It was the hardest I've had to work- not cardio, but just completely maxed out muscles.  I can't even remember all we did, but the important thing- we ALL PR'd our deadlifts that day!!! It was grand.  I was the newest and at the bottom doing 210, and the highest was 310.  I also managed to bench 105 which I am proud of, because a lot of women that have been going for awhile and can do movements and weights I can't in other things, are lower than that.  I love how much progress I've seen in the 2 months since I've started the gym :)
I think this was technically 205, but my 210 pic was worse ;)  My muscles look big here hahaha

We spelled PR lol. From left to right: me, Jenna, Tracy, KC, Leah

Afterwards we went down to Portland.  We got burritos and sat by the waterfront.  Andy's cousin Duncan is leaving for a church mission so we went to see him (and everyone) and his talk in church.  We had fun catching up with the Vancouver family :)






No comments:

Post a Comment