Friday, March 21, 2014

What's up

I am not keeping up so well, so here are a few things lately:

-I read the Divergent series...I read the first one in one day (I worked that day), and read the second and half of the third Sunday.  I finished the second half of the third one on Monday during breaks at work.  I liked them, they kind of reminded me of the Hunger Games.  The movie comes out this week and everyone was reading them so I hopped on the bandwagon.

-Sawyer had Lilly do tricks (she was a penguin) then fed her fish (chicken)

Meanwhile my uncle explained what he thought happened to the missing plane while busting out the manual for that particular plane (he used to be a test pilot for Boeing)

-I died my hair blonde-ish but I'm getting it done again (and probably chopped off) on Wednesday


-I learned a few new chords and the beginning of "Wonderwall" Sawyer and Kellan got some maracas and got to play the drums while I had my lesson


-We have had every single illness to pass around this year.  This house has been consistently sick for 2 months.  I even had antibiotics a while back, and the first day my throat stopped hurting, the kids had faucet noses and coughs again, which of course Andy and I have picked up

Poor Kellan can't sniff and he has always had drippy eyes that get way worse when he's sick.  His face is covered when he wakes up :( His eyes have been almost swollen shut the past few days.  At least he's in high spirits.


I think that's mostly all for now.  We're just kind of trucking along one day at a time!

1 comment: