Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moving

It is official! We are moving September 10th!  A 2nd/top floor apartment opened up at Meridian Firs and we got the spot!  It is next door to Bradley Lake so we can just take off from our house to go for a walk, run, or play in the giant playground.  They also have free tanning, fitness room, pool, and covered playset of their own. Plus it is across the street from Walmart! We are moving to save some money so we can save up for a down payment and hopefully get a house next year, but I am loving the benefits too.  Also, they just renovated them all so the heat isn't the annoying floor electric box things, it is in the ceiling so you can fit more furniture.  Plus the kitchens look good.  I am also excited there isn't any stairs so Sawyer won't fall down when he is drowsy.  All we have to do is sell a lot of stuff that isn't going to fit in there :-/

Our home isn't the only thing on the move, so is Sawyer.  He is a solid walker now.  He even got his first walking injury!

Yesterday we went to Irene's after the Sounders game because my parents took him for us.  My cousin Adam graduated homeschool so we were celebrating. He looked so cute waddling around with a bell Uncle Bob gave him in his little swimming suit.  It is hard to keep a look out for things he could trip on though.

My mom likes to show him the ducks and they came up to get some food so my mom brought a bun down to feed them.  They were jumping up at them- definitely not afraid of people.  It was funny because my mom would feed them, then give Sawyer a piece to throw to him but he would just eat it himself.  I tried to stay far away, because I hate hate hate birds. I was afraid they would come over to me to try to find food!

This week Andy and I are both on vacation.  It is our anniversary on Monday! It fell on the worst time of the month payday wise so I am trying to find free things we can do all week. We will probably be packing up a lot of our stuff too for the move.

2 comments:

  1. 1. YAYYY on the move... right across from the park!... that's awesome.

    2. Sorry Sawyer goes home with so many injuries.

    3. Birds scare me too.

    4. Happy anniversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate and I wanted to move into those apartments when we first got married but they were too expensive for us LOL they are so nice!! you will love them... invite us over for sure :)

    ReplyDelete