Sunday, August 21, 2011

The end of the vacation

To end our stay-cation, we tried out a fairly new little restaurant we've seen downtown Puyallup called Crockett's Public House.  I really wanted to like it because I like to support local businesses like that and it was delicious! Andy got some tacos and I got a hamburger (I like when they let you order how well you want your hamburger done.) It smells smoky when you go in, and you sit on wood benches.
Check out our little fry-thief while I was taking the picture LOL They look overdone but they were soft

Afterwards we hit up Elements fro-yo and Beany wreaked havoc running all over the place.


On Sunday we went for a drive past Orting-Kapowsin Highway and found some awesome hidden neighborhoods in the middle of nowhere.  We then headed to my aunt Irene's because my parents were there.  We stopped at Jersey Mike's Subs which is like my favorite and Sawyer liked it too.
 Then we got to my aunt and uncles and Sawyer and Lily played with the ball pit balls the whole time.  She gave him a peach and he ate the whole thing too! Then we took Sawyer on his first boat ride.  It is funny it has taken this long for him to be on a boat, but none of the life jackets we have really fit him until now.  He didn't mind it but didn't really have fun either. He was super tired and ended up falling asleep.


I am SO not excited to go back to work.  One of my favorite co-workers is on vacation this week, and I know since I have been gone all last week there is a ton of stuff on my desk waiting to get done. I guess I will put on my comfy pants (the small maternity pants made for early in pregnancy that dont have that big stretch band and look like normal black pants) and hide out in my cave for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment