Friday, August 1, 2014

#selfie week

I don't take a lot of selfies.  Some people post new ones daily- which is funny when they make exactly the same face so if you were to go through their instagram, you would see the exact same photo 50 times.  Anyway, I thought it would be funny to show my week in selfies.

It started off with the Sounders game.  The Tottenham Hotspur were here from England!  Not only that, but the Sounders granted a Make a Wish, and Xander Bailey (18) was able to start in the game.  It was really cool to see, and everyone held up these signs for him.


The next day I cleaned up the house from camping the last week.  I did a ton of laundry and picked up everything around the house (apart from the toy room because that isn't worth the effort).


On Mondays I am back to work.  It is normal work and not very exciting.  I was not thrilled to be back waking up at 5am after a week off. :(  My breakfast was a cup noodles.



Next is me sitting in traffic.  I do this about 3.5 hours 4 days a week.  I am about in factoria in this picture.
On Tuesdays I watch Pretty Little Liars.  This is one of the few shows I have to watch since I have been into it since episode 1...I think they are on 4 years now.  I have seen all the episodes twice.


On Wednesdays I am off.  It rained this past Wednesday pretty hard, which was refreshing from all the sun we have been having.  All the plants could take a drink and everything got washed down (not to mention it smelled good.)

Here is where you'd see a pic of me at guitar, but I forgot (it's only a half hour) and Rusty takes four days to text me back and it will just have to wait.

We went to Dickies for the first time.  It was good, and the daily deal on Wednesdays is awesome.  They even have a tiny Sawyer sized toilet that he said "can we come back here so we can use this again? This is so cute!" LOL!  We were in the area because I got a new laptop that we had to return because it was terrible (hence the delay on this post).  I do have a new one that is bigger and better anyway.  It is touch screen too which is weird but all the good ones only come that way now.  My old laptop half the letters stopped working randomly and it started to move so slow I couldn't edit this girl's pictures.

Sawyer has soccer on Wednesdays so here is his selfie.  They gave them all "Kidz Love Soccer" jerseys this session which I think is adorable.
On thursdays Sawyer has karate at the Elks.  We aren't allowed to watch though because it distracts them.
Here is me annoyed at Sawyer because he was wandering around on the stage during karate.  We are thinking they didn't know he was supposed to stay for the second session because he had his shoes on and they weren't telling  him to get back in line.  I'm not sure whom to be upset with.  He is holding up a lemon juice packet.


On Friday I got to hang out with my big sis from Las Vegas, Toni.  She got to meet the kids for the first time, since the last time I got to see her we didn't take Sawyer (her wedding in New Jersey.)  We had so much fun walking at the park and catching up about everyone in the LV.  I'm pretty relieved I don't live there anymore, it sounds like a bunch of drama.
The next day Jay and Chantel came from AZ!  We went to IHOP.
Sawyer loved that pancake.
Here is just me and Kel making faces for fun.


We all played Rock Band.  It was so fun.  I think we weren't even married the last time I played that game.  I picked up nearly as well as I had left off (not that good.)

Last off, here is me and Piper in her stroller.  It was really warm out.

So there you have it!  That is a typical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment