Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Greens

My garden boxes did pretty well!  I know I posted a picture of when they started and they were tiny little things.  I had no idea what I was doing because they are stuffed now.

I actually have way too many tomatoes.  I bought at least two types as plants, then I planted that little seed kit from the dollar section of Target and was quite surprised to see them all survive.

Here are some of the things growing.  Keep in mind this was a few weeks ago so a few more things are more ripe.
Pea pods

Edamame


tomatoes

One of my cucumbers. I have WAY too many and their plant took over the whole box!

Green beans

blueberries

"pink lemonade" blueberries. They are magenta when ripe and very delicious.

Another type of tomato

Kellan's favorite were the green beans!


No comments:

Post a Comment