Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Can't catch a break!

We are busy again, and I'm not even playing this rugby season.

This last weekend we went to Eastern Washington (4-5 hours away).  I missed 3 days of work, so Monday was a super catch-up day.  Especially since I was gone 3 days the week before for training!

Today we met up with the cutest family, the Stevesons (and a little bit of extended family) to take photos while they were in town.  This was my favorite, it is adorable!  (It looks a little cool here to me though on blogger)


Tomorrow, I will shoot an old friend and her fiance's engagement pictures.

Thursday, we drive to Utah after work.  Andy's uncle Stacey passed away this last week and the funeral is this Saturday.  We will be seeing just about his entire Monson side of family, and some of the Cox side as well.  The flights were way too expensive this late, so we had to drive, which means all night (to make sure Sawyer behaves as well as maximize time).  We are excited to see family, but not-so happy to be going under these circumstances.

Our house will be baby-sat again, for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment